Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An offer you don't want to miss!

There is ONE thing that I can honestly say has truly been the main source of my encouragement and information regarding homeschooling. That one thing is The Old Schoolhouse Magazine


It is a wonderful magazine that I look forward to receiving every quarter! When I see it sitting in the mailbox in all of it's glossy gloriousness I quickly find something for the children to do so that I can take a few moments to pour over its beautiful pages. 

I have honestly appreciated TOS's dedication to keeping us informed on the latest happenings in the homeschool world. I love that there is always a word of encouragement from other parents that are in the midst of homeschooling and wisdom from those who have graduated the last of their children. I am thrilled to have been introduced to an amazing array of homeschool companies because of the TOS magazine.

Unfortunately my subscription is almost up...so disappointed...but wait...what's that? Oh, wonderful news:

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Starting August 30th at midnight you can receive a one-year print subscription beginning with the Winter edition for just $7.95-yes, just $7.95

You can also choose to purchase the one-year subscription plus the current Fall issue for $12.95.

Wait...there's more...oh no...some alarming info: Although this offer is good from August 30-September 15, there are only 5,000-yes, only 5,000 of these special subscription prices available. Once they are gone they are gone!!

Hurry and get on over to the TOS website and purchase your subscription while you can! You don't want to miss this!!


Lovin' Learnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!