Monday, August 16, 2010

It’s In His Hands

This Weekly Word has to do with trusting all your fears to the Lord and leaving them in the hands of our Lord.

1 Peter 4:19
“Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.”GodsHands
Child of My Love

Child of My Love, lean hard,
And let Me feel the pressure of thy care;
I know thy burden, child. I shaped it;
Poised it in Mine own hand; made no proportion
In its weight to thine unaided strength.
For even as I laid it on, I said
“I shall be near, and while she leans on Me,
This burden shall be Mine, not hers;
So shall I keep My child within the circling arms
Of Mine own love.: Here lay it down, nor fear
To impose it on a shoulder which upholds
The government of worlds. Yet closer come;
Thou art not near enough. I would embrace thy care;
So I might feel My child reposing on my breast,
Thou lovedest Me! I knew it. Doubt not then;
But loving Me, lean hard.
- Anonymous
Whatever you are facing this week determine that with God’s strength working in you those fears, worries and concerns will be placed back into the hands of the One Who allowed the trial to enter your life.

Lovin' Learnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!