Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for FREEBIES!! On more than one occassion the Lord has blessed our little homeschool with wonderfully useful items for free. We are always excited, humbled and thankful when this happens.

Just this week He did it again.

While visiting our favorite 2nd hand shop we came across this art easel. It was sitting outside of the building looking pretty dusty and dirty but full of potential. The Lord moved in the hearts of the ladies working there and before we knew it Brother and I were heaving it into the back of the van. (I'm also thankful for such a strong little fella!!)

The kids and I have thoroughly enjoyed this item and I am ever so thankful for a God Who isn't too busy to think about the "small things" in our lives.
We love you Lord.

Lovin' Learnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!