Friday, August 20, 2010

A Late Thankful Thursday

I just found this idea and have been wanting to do something similar so I decided to link up to this one.

I think that we could all show our thanks to the Lord a little more and hopefully this will help me to be more deliberate at noticing the many undeserved blessings that He bestows upon my life.

This Thursday (really Friday but it stems from yesterday) I am thankful for faithfulness. I posted yesterday about our 10th wedding anniversary and as I pondered over the last 10 years of my life with McPapa one word kept coming to mind.

FAITHFUL

My husband is the most faithful man I have ever met and it has been so edifying watching his testimony.

This week I am thankful, Lord, for a faithful husband!! Thank you Lord for bringing us together!!!

(My first visit to Outback!)



1 comment:

Tell us something!