Thursday, July 22, 2010

Women Living Well Blog: Vlog: My Chore Pack System

Stumped on chores? I know that in our own home I have started and stopped chore systems more than I 'd like to admit! (blush)
Well, this morning I came across a wonderful Mom talking about how she does chores in her home with her two kiddies. Check it out!!! Ya just might like it!! Oh, let me warn you however!!! There is A LOT of great stuff on this site so make sure you have enough time to browse (give the kiddos something to do) or wait until you have time!! Don't want breakfast to burn!! ;)

Women Living Well Blog: Vlog: My Chore Pack System: "(This video was first posted on RaisingHomemakers.com - but this is the first time it has been featured on Women Living Well. I apologize i..."
Enjoy!!




Lovin' Learnin'

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to take the time the view your chore site... we must have the same brain waves. I just starting writing my post on our chores chart last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to take the time the view your chore site... we must have the same brain waves. I just starting writing my post on our chores chart last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those Chore Packs around Pecan Bluff, too! I enjoy your blog and your cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning this video!!! Your kids are adorable!!! I love your blog - you have lots of great links here!!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!