Monday, July 12, 2010

FORGIVE ME!!!

 have brought two of my blogs together but in doing so I accidently clicked the "Publish all" button and so you all are getting an enormous amount of my posts...posts that are old and won't mean anything to you! I'm sorry, as I type this my cell is going off every few secconds with new emails from my blog.

Please forgive my foolishness! I hope that this doesn't cause too much trouble for you all (unfortunatley I'm sure that it will cause some!)

Again...forgive me!!!

Lovin' Learnin'

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!! It looks like you were able to get the labels as tabs!! So proud of you (headaches and all). Hope you are feeling better and that you were able to keep your blog as close to the original as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krissy. I see that you got the tabs up, so I guess we don't need to work on t tonight, huh? LOL
    I am not sure if you were getting all of my messages or not, because at least one of them went to Heidi!
    I see you changed the background too!
    Let me know if you need any other help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Krissy, I see you got the tabs up. I am not sure if you were getting my messages or not because at least one of them went to Heidi!
    Let me know if you still need any help.
    I see you also changed the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - Your blog updates look great! I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out discovertheirgifts.blogspot.com

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. An award?!! Yeah!!!!! So great!! Thanks Monica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look great! I love the books in your background. Congrats on the blog award.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!