Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Super Deal from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

One thing that I have really loved this past year has been the Old Schoolhouse Magazine. With each new copy that I get I enounter TONS of great curriculum suggestions, encouraging articles and super Molly Moments! Whenever I see a new one in my mailbox I immediately get the kids busy on something independant and curl up with my new treasure on the couch for a while. If you've never had the opportunity to subscribe to this publication now is the absolute best time ever! Their newest promotion is unbelieveable!

1776 was a spectacular year, and it's a smashing, save-more-money price! Grab your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine during their four-day Fourth of July sale, and check out the craziest price on July 1 only! Receive a 2-year subscription, free Homeschooling with Heart tote bag, and five FREE E-Books for just $17.76! While supplies last. U.S. and Canadian residents. July 2 through July 4 the unprecedented savings continue. The sparks are flying at TOS Magazine . . . join in the celebration and savings! Get the details here.

So don't wait! Get your hands on one of the greatest homeschooling magazines ever!

Lovin' Learnin'

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I had to renew my subscription. What a deal! Enjoy the weekend.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!