Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TOS Blog Walk Week 4


So I'm getting this out kinda late here...sorry ya'll!! It's been a crazy week and I'm still trying to figure out how best to divide my time between house stuff, family time and computer time. But here is a new list of some wonderful blogs to visit!

  1. King Alfred Academy
  2. Confessions of an Organized Homeschool Mom
  3. Curriculum Reviews from Oak Creek Farmhouse
  4. I Can't Decide
  5. My Life on a Taffy Pull
  6. Losing My Tale
  7. Made In His Image
  8. Serenades and Solace
  9. Our Village is a Little Different
  10. SisterTipster's Tell'n It!
Enjoy your browsing!! If you find anything great pass it on to others!


Lovin' Learnin'

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog today too:)
    It looks like you and I have a lot in common (both pastor's wives and Charlotte Mason fans)!
    I look forward to getting to know you better!
    I hope you have a fabulous year on the Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!