Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lifeway Christian Stores: TOS Review

The Product:
Today I am reviewing, for your Bible understanding pleasure, the Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary for Kids. It retails for $14.99 and can be purchased directly from the Lifeway Website.

This dictionary is a full color masterpiece that attracts children of all ages. Although it's recommended for kids ages 5-10 I think that it will appeal to all ages. This book has been beautifully done and contains more than 750 terms found in the Bible.

The McMama Experience:
When this first arrived I secretly took it into my room to look at during our rest time. I took my time and soaked up all of the beautiful artwork, maps and reconstruction models. I knew that the kids would love it as they are all quite visual.

I left the book in an accessible place and sure enough, they each took their turn just pouring over the many glossy pages. This book is gorgeous and Big Sis said more than once that she loved the pictures. I love looking at maps of Bible times as I'm always struggling to keep each city where they belong in my mind so I found those the most interesting.

This book is great and can benefit your home or church library quite nicely.

The Breakdown:
Purchase the Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary from a physical Lifeway Christian Store or their web page. The current price is $14.99 and worth every penny.

Click on the banner to read reviews from my other Crew Mates!

Photobucket

**Any products reviewed by me as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew have been given to me free of charge in order for me to provide you with an honest review of the product and/or how we used the product within our family. I do not receive any other form of compensation for the reviews posted on this blog.**

Lovin' Learnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!