Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 2

Day 2 - the meaning behind my blog name.

Honestly I read it from a book! I beat my head over and over again  trying to come up with something cute and creative (cause doesn't it seem like everyone else has such a cute blog name?!) and I couldn't think of anything.

At the time I started the blog I was schooling just the girls so when I saw "Ruby Slippers School" I thought, hmm, that sounds really cute!!

I've liked it very much but now that I'm adding Brother to our school roster I'm gonna have to change it!!! It's enough that he has 3 sisters, he doesn't need to be added to such a girlie blog either huh?!

I've got some ideas rolling around in my mind but will wait to change it until my year with the Crew is up as I don't want to mess things up for the dear ladies in charge over there!!

So, that's the "so not interesting" story of my blog name!

Remember to join in the fun over at Katie's Journey!

Lovin' Learnin'

1 comment:

  1. I may need to do this challenge. Sounds interesting.
    You've been tagged.
    Read about it here.
    http://trainingchildrenupforchrist.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-your-it-i-want-to-know.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!