Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sofia

Sofia Grace, our happy baby

My how time flies!! It's hard to believe that our youngest is already 5 months old!!! Time is just flying by!! Sofia has done so much changing these past few months. She is still as happy as ever (yay!!), but is now trying to get up from a laying position. She will bow her back in an instant if she is laying down and wants up!! I have to say that she is getting spoiled by all of us!! She loves to be held and loves to be a part of whatever is going on at the moment! She doesn't lack for any attention cause her siblings are still as doting as ever!! I'll post some pictures of her so that you can see how much she's grown.

"Hellooooooo everyone!!!"


"I love you, I love you, I love you!!"


Silly kids!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!