Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So it's been a while!!!

Like I said, free time doesn't come so frequently these days and when it does come I'm usually asleep so I don't know it!!!


We've done a lot these past few months but the most fun was a recent trip to Florida for my sister's wedding. We were able to see family that we haven't seen for quite some time and it was a blast!!! We even stopped by the beach for a cold dip in the Atlantic Ocean before heading home!!! The kids had a great time and were broken hearted to be leaving but we were all kind of glad to be back in our own little enviroment...we even had about 8 inches of snow recently!! SO AWESOME!!! We had a blast making a snow man, going "sledding", making snow angels, enjoying Daddy's awesome snow cream but most importantly we enjoyed an extra day with Daddy!!! He didn't have to go to work that day!! Yay!!! That, for me, was all worth it!!! Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!