Wednesday, July 23, 2008

School is now in session!!! Glad you came to join us!! So, why Ruby Slippers School? Well it's simple, our home is our school and there's "no place like home" right?!

This is my 3rd year of homeschooling and I am schooling a daughter in 1st grade and another who in Pre-K/Kindergarten work (at a leisurley pace of course). Tagging along with us is little brother whom I am trying to include regularly.

We have chosen to homeschool because we feel that it is the Lord's best for our children and our family. At first it was a very daunting and frightening task that I didn't feel I was up to but the Lord has allowed me to grow in many aspects and I am thoroughly enjoying it and continue to learn right along with the children. It is still scary at times however I know that "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

So, read on and find out why there's no place like home for us here at Ruby Slippers School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!