Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our expanding family!!


So here we are, expecting our 4th child (and 3rd girl). It was truly a surprise but this has been a fun pregnancy!! The kids are so excited and that makes everything a lot funner!!


I am now 29 weeks along and am growing every minute it seems like! This pregnancy has a lot more pain and discomfort though. I am looking forward to adding another child to our family!! We have no names set in stone yet but here are some of our thoughts:
Sophia Grace, Ashley Grace, Ashley Elizabeth, Hannah Grace, Lillian and Sally.
That last one is Sammy's favorite!!! :)
Well, I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday and I'll post more then. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' "Lillian" and "Sophia." They get my vote! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!