Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Legacy of Home: To use Coupons or Not - That is the Question - With lots of stories about Home Economics

I came across a great article on whether or not to use coupons today and just wanted to share it with you all. I say great because it really struck a chord with me. Although I have tried so hard to be a "faithful" coupon user it's never been something that I've been able to stick with. I guess the reason that I don't stick with them is because I feel that I can save so much money without ever having to worry about getting the newspapers, checking the ads, running from store to store etc.

I am an Aldi shopper...that place saves you tons! And although I don't buy everything there (I do make sure to read labels and just refuse to buy certain products with certain things in them) I can get the staples at much lower prices. I also limit what I buy at grocery chains because unless it's on sale their items are priced high! When I am in town (as we are 25 minutes from the FIVE Wal-Marts that surround us) I will stop by Wally world to get some things from them.

I don't depend on name brands and we don't buy a whole lot of snacks...at all!! Sometimes I feel bad about that but after reading articles like the one that is linked below I know that the Lord has given me the wisdom that He has seen was necessary for our home. We do well in the frugal food shopping department. I'm sure others are better, but we are doing well!! Anyway, read on!! In this post you will find Mrs. White sharing her own personal experience with couponing.

The Legacy of Home: To use Coupons or Not - That is the Question - With lots of stories about Home Economics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!