Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy crafting lately...

...so my house is not so tidy to say the least. But I love what I've been doing!! Making flowers again! Found the tutoral for a new felt flower while browsing Pinterst (addicting!!!)
The idea for this felt Camelia flower came from Joy at How Joyful. You can find the tutoral and FREE printable pattern (love that) at her blog.

I made one in grey for our newest girl and liked it so much that I made one in pink for Littlest...no pictures of hers though. I think it turned out great and it was oh so easy!!

(Sorry, we don't have the greatet camera.)



I also came across the greatest idea on Pinterest for a message board for couples. Check it out:
Isn't it beautiful?!! Let's say he washes dishes for you one night...the next day or whenever you could write that on the board. Or you could write about how he always brings you coffee in the a.m. Anything.

I made this one for a friend but am totally making one for me and the hubs!!!!

This idea came from Lianne over at A Content Housewife. Go here for her tutorial on how to recreate your own! It's so easy, so inexpensive and so beautiful!!

I came up with a poem to go with this message board since I was giving it to a friend. This is what I  wrote:


Use the marker to tell him why

You love him and are glad he’s your guy..

Take the time to let him know

And watch the love between you grow.

Feel free to use it if you are giving yours as a gift.
Anyway, that's what I've been crafting. What have you been up to lately?


Lovin' Learnin'



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!