Friday, November 19, 2010

KB Teachers: TOS Crew Review

The Company
The item I am reviewing today is actually a worksheet website. The KB Teacher website has a pretty neat assortment of worksheets for a nice age range and their selection grows daily.

The McMama Experience
I feel that this website had a fairly good collection of available worksheets for my younger students (K and 1st) but there was a little less that my 3rd grader could use that weren't too hard or too easy. They did enjoy the holiday worksheets though.
Their special holiday worksheets and the newer Thanksgiving worksheets were nice although pretty general. I used the Fall acrostic poem worksheet for my 3rd grader one day. They had a fair amount of math worksheets available, a little less of language arts for the ages of my children, but I know that they are steadily adding to their site. They did, however, have plenty of Alphabet worksheets available.

My favorite was the handwriting generator sheets. I LOVED being able to add whatever words I desired to the worksheets and appreciated being able to choose between tracer font or regular font. The cursive sheets were pretty good and my children actually liked them more than our regular stuff!

The Breakdown
The site has many worksheets in the areas of Seasonal, English, Math, Science, Biology, and more! For $29.00 a year, or $49.00 for two years – you gain premium access into their site – printable sheets without watermarks. The content changes per the season and KB Teachers is quick to send short informative emails of their updates to keep you engaged in the site.

If you find yourself on a worksheet hunt – give KB Teachers a try! You can print the worksheets with the watermarks (not always desireable) – try a 10 day free trial – or take part of their 30 day money back guarantee!

Click on the banner below to read through the many reviews of my fellow Crew Members.

Photobucket

**Any products reviewed by me as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew have been given to me free of charge in order for me to provide you with an honest review of the product and/or how we used the product within our family. I do not receive any other form of compensation for the reviews posted on this blog.**

Lovin' Learnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!