Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lillie gave us a special treat during the week leading up to Christmas...she rolled over...TWICE!!! I'll let her explain.
Hi family, it's me Lillie Joy. Sorry I've been absent for a while...I've been busy keeping Mommy busy. It's been good for her...at least I think so. Anyway, as Mommy told ya I rolled over. The family got all excited, crowded around me smiling, laughing and cheering. Not too sure why. Honestly I didn't even know I did anything special until the family started acting all crazy. And all for what? Me rolling on to my belly. Didn't they know it was uncomfortable...and a little scary!! But anything to make the family smile right?

The second time I rolled over I had been comfortably asleep in my nice warm crib. Something stirred me from my comfort and I awoke to find myself On.My.Belly.Again.
I was not happy.
I let everyone know about it too! I screamed at the top of my lungs...I was just trying to let everyone know that I had done something great and screaming seemed the best way to do it. Seriously though, this tummy thing isn't really all it's cracked up to be. I hate it actually-haven't rolled since that crib incident. Not sure I want to do it anymore. Do you know it's harder to see while laying on your tummy...even breathing is harder!!

Anyway, not much else is happening. Just busy keeping Mommy busy! What a life!! Thanks for visiting me. Come back soon!

Love to all of you!









Lillie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!