Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up 9/19-23

So things are going great here right now. Sam is LOVING school and his teacher says he's such a sweet boy!! He's learning a lot to!

The girls are doing well here at home. Not totally loving their school work but for them the newness has really worn off I think (we are on week 10). They are both learning a  lot with our new curriculum however...and they are becoming quite independant too! That is a plus!!

Sofia has had a difficult time with behavior lately. She's been exra mean however we are working on it and are keeping the paddle close by at all times. That alone has helped the situation.

Lillie is adorable. She is a good sleeper, wakes about once at night and really only cries when she is hungry. She is starting to stay up more which we all love!! But the only bad thing is that her cute little face distracts us all a little too much. We are always getting interrupted  by her and find ourselves going and kissing her cutie face. She is still nursing and taking about 2 -3 oz. of formula. I hate that really but it is what satifsifes her. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to nurse as the formula keeps her full longer (especially at night) but I'm doing my best.

Jer and I are doing all right. I think we've adjusted to live with 5. We have found out that grocery shopping is a BAD idea with all 5 in tow. We have been going in shifts. Less convenient but better for our sanity.

Anyway, the weekend is coming and Sam & Dad have a father/son camp out with the church and the big girls are spending the night (yikes) with a trusted friend. So it's me and the little ones for one night. What will I do?

Here are some pictures from our walk yesterday.

Our new (but used) Sit 'N Stand stroller. Love it!!!
 
What a handsome boy!!

Trying to catch up to Daddy.


1 comment:

Tell us something!