Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our new home!!

Not like an actual physical home (don't I wish!) but more like a new webbie home. Yup, I've created another blog. One would wonder why when I just had another baby...just call me a night owl!


Anyway, the real reason for doing this is so that I can freely document what is going on with the kids without having to use nicknames and without having to leave out the "it's too embarrassing for perfect strangers to witness" stuff. Also, I have no baby book for Lillie so I am needing some place to document her new life. And I've heard that these blogs can be printed and bound into books...too cool huh?!


Anyway I truly hope that you all - family - can really try to faithfully check in on this blog. It would mean a lot for us all to know that you've taken the time to do so. Also COMMENT. We would LOVE to read your comments!! If you're not sure how to do it just let us know and we'll walk you through it all. But please don't let that stop you. Your grandchildren and nieces and nephew are growing up and unfortunately you are missing out on so much...so please...visit our new home...talk to us in the comment section, ask questions, remark, we'll answer back but what's more is...we'd LOVE it!!!


Thanks so much!! I hope you enjoy visiting here.

1 comment:

  1. Krissy, good job on the blog. Everything is easy and simple to use. The kids are growing so much but are so cute! Will you post weekly or just every couple of weeks? Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!