Thursday, January 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...soggy wet grass, mushy mud and gray, rainy and dreary skies...oh where is the beautiful sunshine of yesterday?
I am thinking...are the kiddos doing their chores?
I am thankful for...a wonderful church service last night where we heard about TWO awesome answers to prayer! God IS real!!!
I am wearing...a brown shirt, jean skirt (with my PJ bottoms underneath...it's cold) pink fuzzy, warm and comfy socks...and my robe...it's cold remember?!
I am remembering...that I have eggs boiling...
I am going...NO WHERE!! Remember the gray soggy mess outside?! YUCK!!
I am currently reading...How to Have a Mary Heart in a Martha World.
I am hoping...that I can memorize 5 verses from Proverbs 31 in Spanish this month.
On my mind...wondering when Mr. Mac will be home.
Noticing that...there sounds like too much playing going on to be chores.
Pondering these words..."Mommy, you sound like you're not coming yet..." ;)
From the kitchen...my eggs, crumbs and a very messy baby in her high chair.
Around the house...got to straighten up our Master bath...fold laundry and maybe get some Modge Podging done?!
And one of my favorite things...crazy songs coming from my singing-lovin' children.
From my picture journal...
Happy 8th birthday to Biggest Sis!!!!!

Check out more Simple Woman Daybooks from this lovely lady's blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something!