Monday, November 7, 2011

For Sale

With the addition of baby #5 the amount of space in our home has quickly shrunk (I didn't even think it could shrink anymore!!) Since I have been a lover of books and buying them I have TONS of books that hubby sweetly suggests we can let go of. Honestly you have no idea how hard it has been to let some of these go. My girls kept saying, "Mom, we have too many, we don't need that one." Sigh, it has to be done-for the sake of our sanity and orderliness in the home. So, all of the following are for sale.

Since I need these gone asap and I LOVE a good deal all books are priced as follows (unless otherwise noted):

Paperbacks -.50 cents
Hardbacks - 1.00

That's it! You can click on the slideshow below to be taken to the web album. Thanks for looking!! Email me with any questions. Shipping will be calculated at actual shipping cost.

I will be adding more later this week so check back! And if the picture is still there then the book is still available!




Lovin' Learnin'

4 comments:

  1. I'll take these books. Let me know when you add more, cause I may want more, and we can send them all at once.

    Frog and Toad set
    Sarah Plain and Tall set
    Tiger and Tom
    Around the World in 80 days
    Mueller Moody set

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey for a Child's Heart,
    A Child's Book of Character Training,
    The Story of Me (how much is this one?)
    I think that's all you have left that I can find that I've been looking for. What would the total be? Is the Story of Me book to young for a 6 and 8 year old??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add
    What the Bible says about child trainig.

    Historic costumes in pictures
    George washingtons breakfast

    for the love of learning

    Evaluating writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't happen to be selling any HOD guides (like Beyond or maybe Preparing?).

    If so let me know. I'm really interested in Beyond right now.
    Thanks,
    Linda<><

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!