Chex Mix. Delish isn't it?! I have always been a fan of Chex Mix I've recently been sent a great little package of Chex Mix Muddy Buddy to try out. This flavor was quite a surprise to me. It'sa chocolate covered Chex cereal filled with peanut butter and covered in powdered sugar. I didn't think that I would enjoy this flavor as I am not a big fan of peanut butter snacks but I was surprised! This flavor is terrific!! McPapa and the McKiddos loved this too!!!
Apparently this flavor hasn't been available year-round but now they are making it available at all times. So you can try it out any time of the year!
And now for the best part!! I have the opportunity to bless one of my readers with a great gift package! I am holding a giveaway for the following set:
- A bag of Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
- A nice sized snack bowl.
- A magnetic, heavy duty bag clip.
- An awesome Chex Mix container to store all that deliciousness in!!!
So, if you would like to enter the giveaway for this gift package here's what you have to do:
- Go to the Chex Mix website and tell me which of the flavors is your favorite. This is a mandatory entry.
- Follow me on GFC.
- Post about this giveaway on your own blog-this is worth THREE entries so leave THREE separate comments please!!
Chex Mix provided me with the free information, product and gift pack through MyBlogSpark. All opinions stated herein are soley those of the folks here at Ruby Slippers School.