Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Sis's family birthday

I have to say that big Sis was spoiled good! The family showered her with some great gifts! From My Little Pony to brand new birthstone earrings she loved it all!!

Since you all know that I'm not very good with sending out physical Thank You cards (Littlest Sis's are still on my desk!) I decided to go ahead and put an electronic "Thank you" on the blog so that you all get it at once!

So, Grammy and Grandpa, Nana, Auntie Lisa and Uncle Craig, Auntie Jennifer and Uncle Michael, Thank you so much for these gifts! She enjoys and loves them all!!!

Enjoy this slideshow and please accept this heartfelt attempt at saying thank you!! We love you all!!!

Before you watch the slideshow make sure that you turn off the music from my actual blog!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Thanks for stopping by!!
Krissy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love the little fairy on a bike!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!