Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

5 months old
5 years old
I can't believe this little spunky thing is turning 5. What a wild, fun, energetic, crazy and adorable girl she is. We are so thankful for this 3rd Pink!!

Although she was the smallest of all our children, she certainly has the biggest personality. She keeps me praying and seeking the Lord for wisdom on how to parent her. I am always learning new lessons with her and I pray that God will grant me the wisdom to continue to train her in His perfect way. In the way in which SHE needs.

We interviewed her for her birthday. You can watch it below. She is silly. We love you sweet girl! Hope your birthday is amazing!!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awe my sweet midget! She is so precious and wild at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us something!